This vegan fudge is made with sweet coconut dulce de leche, rich cocoa, fresh raspberries, toasted walnuts and a touch of rum with a hint of cayenne making them simply irresistible.
- 1¼ cups coconut dulce de leche
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp rum
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, vegan
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, halved
- ½ cup walnuts, rough chopped
- Line a small cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Warm coconut dulce de leche in a sauce pan on medium heat until it begins to bubble. Remove from heat.
- Add coconut cream, rum, cinnamon and cayenne to dulce de leche. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and cocoa to pan and stir until fully incorporated.
- Fold in half of the raspberries and walnuts, then pour mixture onto parchment lined cake pan.
- Spread fudge evenly and sprinkle with remaining raspberries and walnuts.
- Refrigerate fudge for 2 hours or until firm.
- Enjoy fresh out of the refrigerator.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)