Make mornings great with S’more Breakfast Parfaits! Loaded with greek yogurt, protein powder, graham crumbs, chocolate chips, and toasted marshmallows. Delicious, easy, and a great start to the day!
Is there any better way to start the day than with S’MORES?! If you ask me…no. I’ve never been a morning person, but if someone wants to make me toasted s’mores as soon as I wake up, I’ll wake up at dawn. Too bad for us, S’mores aren’t exactly breakfast food. Chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows are more suited for after dark around a campfire. UNLESS you make these S’MORE BREAKFAST PARFAITS that is! Made with greek yogurt and protein powder, there’s really nothing to feel guilty about. You can wake up craving s’mores and TREAT YOURSELF. Win win!
You guys might remember that last week I posted about one of my new favorite products, Burt’s Bees Healthy Radiance Protien Powder! I have loved Burt’s Bees™ ever since I first experienced their glorious lip balm. Nothing compares. So when I caught wind they were coming out with two flavors of plant based protein powder, I knew I had to try it. When you trust a brand that much, you try their new products. I have been LOVING the protein. It’s such an easy way to get some extra protein into your diet, while still enjoying the taste of what you’re eating! Last week I made a Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie (OBSESSED) using the Vanilla, and today I used the Chocolate in these S’more Breakfast Parfaits. I simply mixed the chocolate powder with vanilla bean greek yogurt to create the chocolate layer in the parfaits. A delicious and great way to start any day if you ask me! This stuff is hot off the press, you have got to try it!
The Chocolate protein yogurt is layered with graham cracker crumbs, mini chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows. You can toast the marshmallows with a kitchen torch for an extra fun touch. Tastes just like you’re around that bonfire, but only in the morning…and in your own home. I like this!
Is there anything not to love about S’mores for breakfast!? These S’mores Breakfast Parfaits have it ALL and I can’t wait for you to try them!!
Becky Hardin | The Cookie Rookie
S’more Breakfast Parfaits
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups vanilla greek yogurt (or yogurt of your choice)
- 1 pouch (or one heaping scoop) Burt’s Bees Healthy Radiance Protein in Chocolate flavor
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the yogurt and protein powder until fully combined and smooth.
- To make your parfaits, pour in 1/4 of the graham cracker crumbs, then 1/4 of the yogurt mixture, 1/2 of the chocolate chips, 1/4 of the marshmallows, 1/4 of the yogurt, 1/4 of the graham crumbs, and then finish with 1/4 of the marshmallows. You can layer in whatever order you prefer, but you will use half the ingredients in the first parfait and half in the second (amount makes 2 parfaits)
- If wanting to toast the marshmallows, use a small kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows to your liking. Totally optional, but fun!
- Serve cold, enjoy!
This sponsored post was on behalf of Burt’s Bees. All thought and opinions are my own.