Bacon and Brie Omelette
Prep Time:5 minutes Cook Time:20 minutes Total Time:25 minutes Servings: 1
A soft and fluffy omelette stuffed with bacon and melted brie that is so easy to make!
- 2 slices of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk (or cream)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces brie, sliced thinly
- Cook the bacon in a small (4-6″) pan (preferably no-stick), set aside on paper towels to drain before crumbling into large pieces.
- Drain most of the bacon grease out of the pan, pour in the mixture of the egg, milk, salt and pepper and let cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the egg starts to set before sprinkling the brie and bacon over half of the egg and folding the other half over to cover.
- Cook until the cheese melts, about a minute before sliding onto a plate to enjoy!
Option: Add chopped fresh basil, or baby spinach, arugula, etc. to either the egg mixture or as a stuffing for the omelette!
Option: Add diced tomatoes!
Option: Add diced avocado!