Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread!! Get ready – you guys are going to be obsessed.
You already are WELL aware of my obsession with the All-Clad Dutch Oven right? I mean, if you watch my FB Live or Snapchat show, it’s basically my favorite pan for all things on the stove. Well… guess what. All-Clad just launched a new Prep&Cook and it’s basically every single kitchen appliance you could need in 1 device. Genius. The All-Clad Prep&Cook is an all-in-one-appliance that revolutionizes cooking and replaces almost all of your kitchen gadgets. You can use it to make sauces, soups, simmered stews, steamed veggies, pastries and desserts. Naturally, I made Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread because I’ll go for any excuse to work more chocolate into my daily life.
Let’s get down to business shall we. This new all-in-one kitchen electric saves time, space and creates one million menus at the touch of a button. All the ingredients go into the mixing bowl, the bananas are whipped into the batter, chocolate chips are stirred in perfectly and in just a few minutes, you have the perfect double chocolate banana bread stuffed with plenty of chocolate chips. Then it’s just into a loaf pan and into the oven for about an hour and voila! Easy right? It’s genius if you ask me. And word on the street is these multi-cookers are huge in Europe and Australia, so if you’re a reader and live in that part of the world – this is probably already your jam.
Shall we discuss a giveaway? One lucky winner is getting one of these bad boys for their own kitchen! All you have to do is leave a comment below, and an extra entry if you do it on instagram too, and answer this question: What dish / meal would you like to simplify by using this cooking food processor? Boom. Easy peasy. Let the games begin…
Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 3 super ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with a nonstick baking spray.
- Place the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Launch the P3 pastry program. Peel and roughly chop the bananas.
- At the end of the program, add the bananas, flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and all of the chocolate chips except 2 tablespoons. Mix at speed 6 for 40 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix at speed 6 for an additional 10 seconds.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 55 to 65 minutes. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before running a knife around the perimeter of the loaf pan and inverting the banana bread and transferring the loaf onto a cooling rack. Slice and serve as needed.