This CHEESY RAVIOLI SKILLET is sure to please the entire family! Loaded with filled ravioli, Italian sausage, cheese, tomatoes, and more, it’s a simple and fun one pot dinner that everyone will ask for again and again!
There’s so much to love about this one pan CHEESY RAVIOLI SKILLET! Amazing ravioli, tomatoes, basil, sausage, and cheese, the ultimate flavor combo in the easiest dinner EVER. You guys know I love a good easy skillet meal, it’s one of my favorite things to make on the site. This Ravioli Skillet just happens to be one of my favorites, because it’s one of Pat’s favorites! It’s always nice to be able to make him happy with a meal I love as well. If you’re looking for an incredibly easy and fun meal for any day of the week, you’ve come to the right place!
I found out about Buitoni’s NEW stuffed pastas a while back and I’ve been obsessed every since. You can find their refrigerated pastas in either the deli or dairy section of your local grocery store, and you will not regret it! You might remember the Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup I made with their filled tortellini last month (and if you don’t remember…get on it!), and after trying that I just knew I had to try their Tomato and Mozzarella Ravioli. Made with real ingredients (all Non GMO), this ravioli knocks my socks off. It’s the perfect ravioli to throw in a skillet and get to cooking!
We have been eating this Cheesy Ravioli Skillet time and time again since I first made it months ago. I knew I had to add it to the site and get it into your hands. I hope you love it as much as we do!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, casing removed
- 15 oz BUITONI Marinara Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth (or water)
- 1 package (18 ounces) BUITONI Tomato & Mozzarella Ravioli
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat. Add the olive oil and garlic and heat for approximately 3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in the sausage and cook for 3-5 minutes, crumbling as you cook.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the broth (or water) and ravioli. Stir to make sure the ravioli is as covered as possible.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes and then uncovered for an additional 5 minutes, or until the ravioli is fully cooked and tender.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Allow to simmer until cheese is fully melted.
- Sprinkle with the fresh basil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thanks to Buitoni for partnering to create this recipe. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!